Here is ‘The Draconians’ Timeline’.
- ‘The History of the Doctor’ website – http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/Index.html
- The Eyespider ‘Doctor Who’ site index – http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/compleat.html
to help me put this version of the timeline together.
I’ve included all the TV stories; audios; books; short stories and graphic novel/comics into this list for now.
The (TV) stories are highlighted in BOLD and GREEN.
The (Book) stories are to remain un-highlighted for now.
The short stories are highlighted in GREEN and/or ITALICS; and are CENTRED.
Regarding the (Book) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
*EDA – Eighth Doctor Adventures
*PDA – Past Doctor Adventures
*NSA – New Series Adventures
Please feel free to ask questions about this timeline, as I intend to revisit this and add new stories to the list as time goes on.
The Draconians’ Timeline
1. Frontier In Space (TV)
2. Catastrophea (Book) – PDA*
3. War of the Daleks (Book) – EDA*
4. War-Game (from ‘Voyager’ (Graphic Novel’))
The Draconians’ appearance in ‘Frobisher’s Story’ from ‘Kane’s Story’/’Abel’s Story’/’The Warrior’s Story’/’Frobisher’s Story’ (from ‘Voyager’ (Graphic Novel)) takes place here.
5. Paper Cuts (Audio)
6. Mindgame (DVD)
7. Mindgame Trilogy (DVD)
8. The Draconian Rage (BS) (Audio)
9. Summer of Love (BS) (Audio)
10. The Judas Gift (BS) (Audio)
11. Freedom of Information (BS) (Audio)
The Draconians’ appearance in ‘The Scarlett Empress’ (Book) – EDA* takes place here.
The Draconians’ appearance in ‘The Fall of Yquatine’ (Book) – EDA*
‘Decorative Purposes’ (ST)
12. Cold-Blooded War! (Comic)
13. Judgement of the Judoon (Book/Audio) – NSA*
14. Fugitive (Comic)
|Return to The Allies’ Timelines Index|
|Return to Doctor Who Timelines|