Here is ‘Mary Shelley’s Timeline’.
I’ve referred to
- ‘The History of the Doctor’ website – http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/Index.html
- The Eyespider ‘Doctor Who’ site index – http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/compleat.html
to help me put this version of the timeline together.
I’ve included all the audio stories into this list for now.
The (Audio) stories are highlighted in BOLD and ORANGE.
Regarding the (Audio) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
**BFAD – Big Finish Audio Drama
Please feel free to ask questions about this timeline, as I intend to revisit this and add new stories to the list as time goes on.
1. Mary with the Eighth Doctor
1. The Company of Friends: Mary’s Story (Audio) – BFAD**
2. The Silver Turk (Audio) – BFAD**
3. The Witch From The Well (Audio) – BFAD**
4. Army of Death (Audio) – BFAD**
The Eighth Doctor and Mary visit Professor Chronotis in Cambridge before ‘Shada’ (2003) (Webcast/Audio) – BFAD** takes place.
The Eighth Doctor and Mary’s adventures with Axons and King Harold take place here according to ‘The Company of Friends: Mary’s Story’ (Audio) – BFAD**.
|Return to The Companions’ Timelines Index|
|Return to Doctor Who Timelines|