Here is ‘The Ogrons’ Timeline’.
- ‘The History of the Doctor’ website – http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/Index.html
- The Eyespider ‘Doctor Who’ site index – http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/compleat.html
to help me put this version of the timeline together.
I’ve included all the TV stories; audios; books; short stories and graphic novel/comics into this list for now.
The (TV) stories are highlighted in BOLD and MAROON.
The (Book) stories are to remain un-highlighted for now.
The short stories are highlighted in MAROON and/or ITALICS; and are CENTRED.
Regarding the (Book) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
*VNA – Virgin New Adventures
*VMA – Virgin Missing Adventures
*EDA – Eighth Doctor Adventures
*PDA – Past Doctor Adventures
*VB – Virgin Books
Please feel free to ask questions about this timeline, as I intend to revisit this and add new stories to the list as time goes on.
The Ogrons’ Timeline
1. Day of the Daleks (TV)
2. Who Killed Kennedy (Book) – VB*
The Ogrons’ appearance in the mini-scope during ‘Carnival of Monsters’ (TV) takes place here.
3. Frontier In Space (TV)
4. The Romance of Crime (Book/Audio) – VMA*
5. Nemesis of the Daleks (from ‘Nemesis of the Daleks’ (Graphic Novel))
6. Shakedown (Book/Audio) – VNA*
7. Mean Streets (BS) (Book) – VNA*
8. Return of the Daleks (Audio)
9. Kursaal (Book) – EDA*
10. Interference – Book One (Book) – EDA*
11. Interference – Book Two (Book) – EDA*
12. The Only Good Dalek (Graphic Novel)
The Ogron’s appearance in ‘Lights Out’ (Puffin/Audio) takes place here.
13. Mission: Impractical (Book) – PDA*
|Return to The Monsters’ Timelines Index|
|Return to Doctor Who Timelines|