Here is ‘Mary Shelley’s Timeline’.
I’ve referred to
- ‘The History of the Doctor’ website – http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/Index.html
- The Eyespider ‘Doctor Who’ site index – http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/compleat.html
to help me put this version of the timeline together.
I’ve included all the audio stories into this list for now.
The (Audio) and (TV) stories are highlighted in ORANGE.
The stories with links to reviews by me on my blog are highlighted in BOLD and ORANGE.
Regarding the (Audio) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
**BFAD – Big Finish Audio Drama
Please feel free to ask questions about this timeline, as I intend to revisit this and add new stories to the list as time goes on.
1. Mary with the Eighth Doctor
The Eighth Doctor and Mary visit Professor Chronotis in Cambridge before ‘Shada’ (2003) (Webcast/Audio) – BFAD** takes place.
The Eighth Doctor and Mary’s adventures with Axons and King Harold take place here according to ‘The Company of Friends: Mary’s Story’ (Audio) – BFAD**.
MARY SHELLEY’S DIVERGENT TIMELINE 1
- The Creative Spark (Comic)
MARY SHELLEY’S DIVERGENT TIMELINE 2
- The Haunting of Villa Diodati (TV)
|Return to The Companions’ Timelines Index|
|Return to Doctor Who Timelines|
|Return to Doctor Who|
|Return to Sci-Fi|