Here is ‘The Ogrons’ Timeline’.
- ‘The History of the Doctor’ website – http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/Index.html
- The Eyespider ‘Doctor Who’ site index – http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/compleat.html
to help me put this version of the timeline together.
I’ve included all the TV stories; audios; books; short stories and comics into this list for now.
The (TV) and (Audio) stories are highlighted in MAROON.
The (Book) stories are to remain un-highlighted for now.
The short stories are highlighted in MAROON and/or ITALICS; and are CENTRED.
The stories with links to reviews by me on my blog are highlighted in BOLD and MAROON.
Regarding the (Book) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
*VNA – Virgin New Adventures
*VMA – Virgin Missing Adventures
*EDA – Eighth Doctor Adventures
*PDA – Past Doctor Adventures
*VB – Virgin Books
Regarding the (Audio) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
**BAB – BBC Audio Book
**BFAD – Big Finish Audio Drama
**PAB – Puffin Audio Book
Here is a list of abbreviations for some of the (Audio) stories and what they mean.
- (DRS) – ‘The Diary of River Song’
Please feel free to ask questions about this timeline, as I intend to revisit this and add new stories to the list as time goes on.
The Ogrons’ Timeline
1. Day of the Daleks (TV)
2. Who Killed Kennedy (Book) – VB*
The Ogrons’ appearance in the mini-scope during ‘Carnival of Monsters’ (TV) takes place here.
3. Peepshow (DRS) (Audio) – BFAD**
4. Frontier In Space (TV)
5. The Romance of Crime (Book/Audio) – VMA*+BFAD**
6. Nemesis of the Daleks (Comic)
7. Shakedown (Book/Audio) – VNA*+BAB**
8. Mean Streets (BS) (Book) – VNA*
9. Return of the Daleks (Audio) – BFAD**
10. Kursaal (Book) – EDA*
11. Interference – Book One (Book) – EDA*
12. Interference – Book Two (Book) – EDA*
The Ogrons’ appearance in ‘The Uncertain Shore’ from 13. ‘Susan’s War’ (Audio) – BFAD** takes place here.
14. The Only Good Dalek (Comic)
The Ogron’s appearance in ‘Lights Out’ (Puffin/Audio) – PAB** takes place here.
15. Mission: Impractical (Book) – PDA*
|Return to The Monsters’ Timelines Index|
|Return to Doctor Who Timelines|
|Return to Doctor Who|
|Return to Sci-Fi|