Here is ‘The Wirrn’s Timeline’.
- ‘The History of the Doctor’ website – http://www.doctorwhoreviews.altervista.org/Index.html
- The Eyespider ‘Doctor Who’ site index – http://eyespider.org.uk/drwho/compleat.html
to help me put this version of the timeline together.
I’ve included all the TV stories; audios and books into this list for now.
The (TV) and (Audio) stories are highlighted in GREEN.
The (Book) stories are to remain un-highlighted for now.
The stories with links to reviews by me on my blog are highlighted in BOLD and GREEN.
Regarding the (Book) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
*EDA – Eighth Doctor Adventures
Regarding the (Audio) stories, I’ve identified each of them as follows in the KEY below.
**BFAD – Big Finish Audio Drama
**BVAD – BBV Audio Drama
Please feel free to ask questions about this timeline, as I intend to revisit this and add new stories to the list as time goes on.
The Wirrn’s Timeline
The Wirrn’s cameo in ‘The Stones of Blood’ (TV) takes place here.
3. ‘Wirrn Isle’ (Audio) – BFAD**
4. ‘Placebo Effect’ (Book) – EDA*
5. ‘Wirrn Dawn’ (Audio) – BFAD**
6. Revisitations – BFAD**
1. Hosts of the Wirrn
|Return to The Monsters’ Timelines Index|
|Return to Doctor Who Timelines|
|Return to Doctor Who|
|Return to Sci-Fi|