Welcome to ‘The Fifth Doctor by Tim Bradley’ page!
Here on this page, I will be posting my series of ‘Doctor Who’ fan-fiction stories that I’ve been writing from 2010 to 2015. My favourite TARDIS duo in ‘Doctor Who’ is the Fifth Doctor and Nyssa, played by Peter Davison and Sarah Sutton in the early 1980s. These are my stories featuring that TARDIS duo.
I’m amazed I’ve managed to complete my series of ‘Doctor Who’ stories in the space of five years. Now I’ve finished, I’d like to share how I’ve approached my ‘Doctor Who’ series and what I wrote.
The stories feature the Fifth Doctor and Nyssa who will be joined by a new companion called Billy Walker. The Doctor and Nyssa meet Billy in a story called ‘The Railway of Time’. Billy is a freelance photographer from 1963 who meets the Doctor and Nyssa and joins them on an railway adventure.
I’ll post these stories on my ‘Bradley’s Basement’ blog. I hope you’ll enjoy reading my series of ‘Doctor Who’ stories as I had fun writing them.
Notes of Continuity
- These stories are set between the TV stories ‘Time-Flight’ and ‘Arc of Infinity’ where Tegan left the TARDIS and the Fifth Doctor and Nyssa are travelling together.
- They are also set during the Big Finish audios with the Fifth Doctor and Nyssa, set after the latest audio adventure ‘Dalek Soul’.
Here is a list of the stories with the Fifth Doctor; Nyssa and Billy.
Season 1 Extras
- ‘Making ‘The Fifth Doctor by Tim Bradley’ – Part One
- ‘Making ‘The Fifth Doctor by Tim Bradley’ – Part Two
- ‘Making ‘The Fifth Doctor by Tim Bradley’ – Part Three
- ‘The Railway of Time’ signed by Sarah Sutton
- ‘The Space Hotel’ – Song Lyrics*
- ‘The Space Hotel’ – Hotel Designs
- ‘The Space Hotel’ – Reflection’
- ‘Making ‘The Tree of Riverloth’
Season 2 Extras
‘The Robots of Lonmar’
Victoria Waterfield, Jo Grant, Nyssa, Billy Walker and Ace confront terrifying robots on the planet Lonmar.
8. ‘Dawn of the Dwaxi’
The dreaded Dwaxi are back as Billy Walker returns home with the Doctor and Nyssa to Churchwood Street in Cardiff during the 1960s.
9. ‘The Stockbridge Terror’
The Doctor, Nyssa and Billy return to Stockbridge. Nyssa reunites with Andrew Whittaker; the Doctor reunites with Maxwell Edison and the potato-headed Sontarans come to attack.
|‘Merry Christmas From The Doctor, Nyssa and Billy’|
16.1. ‘The Ghost of Leckwick’
It’s Christmas at Leckwick Hall in 1930. Will the Doctor, Nyssa and Billy find a ghost there?
16.2. ‘The Pantomime of Death’
The Doctor; Nyssa and Billy take part in a deadly pantomime of ‘Cinderella’ on the space station Nodnol.